National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL)
What is the NPQSL programme?
To successfully achieve the qualification, participants will need to complete two Essential and two Elective modules (chosen from a wide range of options). Included in the cost of the programme is the following:
• Online materials for the two Essential modules and one Elective module;
• One face to face training day for each module;
• Online discussions and support;
• Peer group meetings or support sessions from your mentor;
• A 360 degree diagnostic development tool with full report and workbook to support planning for your development;
• Support available beyond face to face sessions to assist with assessment;
• Optional professional coaching.
What modules can I study?
• Closing the Gap
• Succeeding in Senior Leadership
• Improving the quality of teaching
• Research and development in teaching
• Effective whole school management
• School self-evaluation
• Leading professional development
• Leading change for improvement
• Leading in a diverse system
• Effective partnership working
Who is this programme suitable for?
NPQSL is suitable for:
• Deputy or assistant heads
• Experienced senior and middle leaders
• Specialist Leaders of Education (SLE)
• Those with responsibility for supporting other schools
• Senior leaders working in schools and academies who are not qualified teachers (for example bursars, HR officers)
|Event Date||22-11-2017 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||22-11-2017 3:00 pm|
|Cut off date||08-11-2017|