1st Class@Number improves children's understanding of number and develops calculation skills.
A choice of highly effective, small group programmes for children who need additional support with the KS1 mathematics curriculum.
• provides targeted use of the Pupil Premium
• supports the National Curriculum for mathematics
• raises mathematical attainment
• increases enjoyment and engagement in mathematics
• develops teaching assistants’ subject knowledge and wider effectiveness
• provides detailed evidence of progress and impact
• narrows the range of attainment in your class to facilitate successful teaching for mastery
Day 1: Monday 8th January (9:00am – 3:00pm *)
Day 2: Tuesday 30th January (9:00am – 12:00pm)
Day 3: Thursday 22nd February (9:00am – 12:00pm)
Day 4: Monday 12th March (9:00am – 12:00pm)
Day 5: Monday 30th April (9:00am – 12:00pm)
* Lunch will be provided on Day 1
Tea/coffee/biscuits – provided at breaks
Cost: £950 for all five sessions and includes 1 Teacher and up to 2 Teaching Assistants PLUS a comprehensive resource kit.
Course run by David Morris.
To book onto Becoming 1st Class@Number please click HERE