Outstanding Facilitator Programme (OFP)
Paragon Teaching Schools is arranging the opportunity for schools and individuals to attend an Outstanding Facilitation Programme run by Olevi to take place in Peterborough.
This programme is designed by experienced leaders and facilitators from OLEVI to enhance the leadership of teaching and learning in your schools and to prepare a school based team of accredited facilitators who can facilitate the OLEVI Teaching and Learning Syllabus.
- Challenge expectations at the very core of teaching and learning and help build a coaching ethos to support change.
- Improve the quality and consistency of your teaching and learning and ensure your staff fully understands what constitutes a good/outstanding lesson through outstanding facilitation.
- Build learning partnerships between key team players, who will strategically support the leadership of teaching and learning.
- Ensure your staff develops the key skills to facilitate, lead, focus and coach colleagues effectively.
The programme is a key part of school-to-school support, which is helping to increase capacity and drive up standards in all schools. Among many benefits, this programme helps schools to work more effectively as a school team and improve their collaboration with other schools and organisations.
This programme helps you to:-
- Develop a positive ethos and expectation where the quality of teaching and learning is continually role modelled at an outstanding level.
- Improve the quality of teaching and learning through high level facilitation.
- Gain the confidence through accreditation of facilitating the ITP and OTP.
- Engage teams of aspirational practitioners who challenge teaching and learning.
- Motivate and focus all on the importance of deepening teaching and learning.
This is a three day consecutive Programme to start on Wednesday 16th March 2016.The cost of the 3 day course is £700 per delegate. (Refreshments and resources will be provided)
|Event Date||16-03-2016 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||18-03-2016 4:00 pm|
|Cut off date||07-03-2016|