Forest School Level 3 Training
The course content of the Forest Schools Practitioner Training Course is based on up-to-date research surrounding aspects of:
· Forest School Programs and the Woodland Environment
· Practical Skills for A Forest School Programme
· Learning and Development at a Forest School Programme
· Planning a Forest School Programme
· Delivery of a Forest School Programme
· Woodland conservation and recreation
· Innovative and therapeutic theory in the outdoors
· Risk assessments to enable safe outdoor play and education
This course enables you to set up and run Forest Schools sessions in your setting. You will investigate how best to design and run a Forest School programme and look at how to approach and apply it safely and effectively.
· An initial training week consisting of 5 consecutive days of training and two activity days.
£800 per person this covers the venue and lunch that will be provided on all days.
|Event Date||20-11-2017 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||20-11-2017 3:30 pm|