Analyse School Performance: The New RAISEonline
Peterborough Tuesday 29th November 2017
Attending this practical, hands-on workshop will enable you to:
- Learn how to use the new ASP platform.
- Understand the similarities and differences between RAISEonline reports and ASP reports.
- Unpick the message behind the data to enable you to write evaluation comments that will inform your SEF and School Improvement Plan.
Key Workshop Objectives:
- Demystify key ASP/RAISEonline concepts such as "floor standards", "Average Point Scores". "Progress Indicators", & "Expected Rate of Progress".
- Answer the key questions that are most pertinent to your school by interrogating your own RAISEonline and ASP data.
- To draw conclusions and formulate hypotheses to inform your School Improvement Plan.
You will return to your school with the skills you need to use the new ASP platform to give a data-rich account of where your school is, where it needs to go and how it will get there.
|Event Date||29-11-2017 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||29-06-2017 3:30 pm|
|Cut off date||22-11-2017|
|Location||Hampton Hargate Primary School|