National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML)
What is the NPQML programme?
To successfully achieve the qualification, participants will need to complete two Essential modules and one Elective module (chosen from a wide range of options).
Included in the cost of the programme is the following:
• Online materials for the two Essential modules and one Elective module;
• One face to face training day for each module;
• Online discussions and support;
• Peer group meetings or support sessions from your mentor;
• A 360 degree diagnostic development tool with full report and workbook to support planning for your development;
• Support available beyond face to face sessions to assist with assessment;
• Optional professional coaching.
What modules can I study?
• Leading teaching
• Managing systems and processes
• Effective leadership of SEN provision
• Leading an effective team
• Leading and developing staff
• Succeeding in middle leadership
• Leading change for improvement
• Leading in a diverse system
Each module requires a maximum of between 40 - 50 hours of blended learning. You will also receive a face-to-face training day for each module, access to online discussions and support, peer group meetings or support sessions from your mentor, and access to our 360o diagnostic tool.
Who is this programme suitable for?
NPQML is aimed at individuals with responsibility for leading a team and is suitable for:
• Education Leaders (key stage, subject, curriculum leaders);
• Heads of Department;
• Pastoral Leaders;
• Gifted and Talented Coordinators;
• Advanced Skills Teachers;
• Assessment Coordinators;
• Career Coordinators.
|Event Date||29-11-2017 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||29-11-2017 3:00 am|
|Cut off date||15-11-2017|